Thursday, 21 June 2012

WaterlooWhoo? Or WaterlooBoo?

Waterloo Road.

I think this has to be one of my favourite TV series.

But before I tell you what I think about it, heres whats it about..

Its set in a british comprehensive school in Rochdale ( in series 1-8, then it moves to Scotland ). It is basically what happens there. It has many different characters and teachers, many come and go. AND many story-lines. In nearly every series there is a new head teacher trying to sort out the school and improve the grades.

I like this programme because its very dramatic and I mean VERY. And some things you think 'that will never happen in real life!' and I can agree because some of the story-lines can be quite ridiculous. But you can start watching at any series because they will have new characters and new storylines and rarely revisit an old one. Its not just the pupils it focuses a lot on the teachers and their life and relationships.
 I guess it can be sad, funny, and overly cheesy but it is quite nice to watch every week.



Rating 4/5



Age:  13- ... I think any ages above 13 can watch it but mostly for teens.



Series: I think it will go on forever... I doubt the BBC will stop it


Heres a trailer for series 8 :)







Unfortunately the series has finished for now :( so I'll guess I have to wait till next year..

Comment and follow if you like this :D
 and check again for the next post...



Apple X







2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post! It's been a long time since I watched an episode, but maybe this has re-ignited my interest in this series...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your opinions on this series, they are so interesting and I completely agree!

    ReplyDelete